Infographics in this Publication
All Transportation is Local: Make the Most of Your Infrastructure
As neighborhoods grow, it becomes essential for the city to optimize its limited street space, moving more people and accommodating more visitors and deliveries in the same amount of space. Prioritizing efficient transportation options, like transit, is a natural part of maturing as a city. So is active management of the curb.
- Use pricing to manage parking supply
- Create efficient loading space
- Encourage and incentivize transportation options: Lead targeted marketing campaigns and community events
- Encourage and incentivize transportation options: Develop a universal transit pass program
- Take the lead on Uber, taxis, and emerging mobility providers